- C12 Activated Carbon and Pharmaceuticals
- C12 Rx Destroyer Testing of THC
- Dr. Mazyk TCLP Test Summary
- Pace Analytical – Paint Filter Drip Test
- NarcGone DEA Cert Lab Test Report 2017
- Hrl HLC Report
- Effect of Activated Charcoal on Disposal of Unused Opioids After an Outpatient Surgical Procedure
- Effect of Drug Disposal Bag Provision on Proper Disposal of Unused Opioids by Families of Pediatric Surgical Patients
Rx Destroyer™ is available in wide selection of innovative medical waste disposal products in convenient sizes that are safe, affordable and easy to use. Rx Destroyer™ comes ready to use, with no contracts required and no need to add water or batteries. Contact us for efficient and effective pharmaceutical waste management solutions scalable to any industry application.
**21 CFR 1317.19, Incineration and Chemical Digestion Destruction Methods, see page 53548: The DEA is specifying a required result, non-retrievable, rather than a required method for achieving that result. The DEA does not require a particular method of destruction as long as the desired result is achieved. Rx Destroyer(tm) can help you decipher the key aspects of medication disposal that meets 21 CFR DEA chemical digestion methods. For more information, see page 53522, Methods of Destruction.