“Drug will not be retrievable, because it is tightly bound in the micropores. It takes commercial reactivation, furnace at 1700°F to restore carbon. At this red heat adsorbate drugs are mineralized to carbon dioxide water. Their boiling points are too high for desorption without breaking bonds, so the drugs will never leave the pores as the whole and thus once adsorbed and the carbon bed is drained, there is no mechanism for the drugs to leave the pores as the original molecule.”
Henry Nowicki, Ph.D. – Professional Analytical and Consulting Services, Inc.
- Independent DEA Certified Lab Test – Liquid Methamphetamine Concentrate
- Independent Rx Destroyer test results by Dr. Henry Nowicki
- Memo on test results summary by Dr. Henry Nowicki – Meets DEA non-retrievable standard
- Memo on pore capacity by Dr. Henry Nowicki – Adsorption of dissolved pharmaceuticals in Rx Destroyer bottle
- Activated carbon testing of pharmaceutical adsorption by Dr. David Cooney
- Independent land & soil testing by Dr. Bert McCarty – Permanent chemical adsorption by carbon, no leaching of pharmaceuticals into soil, water or land.